The number of mobile users across the world is estimated to cross 4.68 in 2019. The consumption of data and media on mobile has exceeded in certain pockets than desktop usage.
This should show you level of convenience that people look for while surfing the internet. To be left out of this trend just because you do not have a mobile site will be a disaster. So we will tell you why it is important to invest in one –
5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Mobile Application:
- Most Traffic Comes from Lazy Mobile Surfing – Business is generated specially for retail clients on weekends when people are relaxed and surfing on mobile. Good offers popping up in between surfing increase sales. For which a well-functioning mobile website is essential with payment gateway.
- Cheap for Businesses– Most mobile application development are now cheaper than desktop enhancements and can give higher return on invested amount. Using a responsive site will be the first step to start with a mobile strategy. While a custom app might be beyond some small companies’ budgets, a retailer will always benefit more.
- Mobile has deeper and wider penetration than desktop – Every segment of society, especially in India has access to mobile phone. Even if it’s not a full-fledged smartphone most phone have the capability to use basic apps and internet. With data prices with all-time lows, it is natural to be able to reach out a vast untapped segment of rural as well as educated low income urban population which was unaware of many service they could make use of.
- Increased Engagement – a small hand-held device easily offers engagement options such as click-to-call and mapping functions. A location specific business greatly benefit from such a website. This also helps in generating improved and creative user experience. A desktop website cannot be browsed at all on mobile. Once the customer can easily look at the offerings you have to offer, he can consider your accessibility as immediate. Another reason is also the mobile standards for the mobile websites which use optimal speeds for download and promote less waiting time and easier browsing opportunity.
- Offline Media can be easily integrated – Mobile devices bring the capability of a number of apps to combine online and offline media though the use of QR codes. A printed QR code can be scanned and give easy access to the customer to various features of your website through print media. Even a small QR code on a ticket can be a chance of publicity through mobile! Thus, one can easily see the power of portability and connectivity of the mobile. Since the mobile is one device that goes to every location with the client, there are multiple innovative ways to advertise.
Whether it’s an Android application or iOS Application you Business always need a Mobile application to give a better competition and to grow a successful business.
Boost your Business success with Mobile application at Axzor:
Overall, no company for customers can live without a mobile strategy in future. It is essential to understand the metrics and implementation of various social media along with app development to augment your online presence and get people to find you easily. You can explorer your Business opportunities with web development services.
If you are looking to give a kick start to your business with mobile app. You can hire our Experienced and dedicated application Development services with Axzor. We offer Cost-effective solutions, Value added services & On-time delivery to meet a wide range of requirements, as per your Business needs and requirements.
Contact us here, for Mobile application development services.